Tenaya Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to a bold mission: to discover, develop and deliver potentially curative therapies that address the underlying drivers of heart disease. Tenaya’s most advanced candidates include TN-201, a gene therapy for MYBPC3-associated hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), TN-401, a gene therapy for PKP2-associated arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC), and TN-301, a small molecule HDAC6 inhibitor being initially developed for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF). Tenaya also has multiple early-stage programs progressing through preclinical development.
Tenaya is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, USA, with a team that comprises over 140 employees. Inspired by the majesty of Tenaya Peak in Yosemite National Park, our name represents the tenacity of our team in reaching our ultimate peak – the delivery of new therapies for heart disease to the patients who need them.
For more information, please visit www.TenayaTherapeutics.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Diversity & Inclusion is a core Value for Tenaya Therapeutics, and we encourage those from under-represented communities to apply.
- Perform release, in-process, and stability testing in support of GMP Manufacturing activities (e.g., viral genome titer, capsid titer, cell-based assays, residual impurity characterization)
- Document, evaluate and review data and trend results
- Author and/or review standard operating procedures, technical protocols, and reports as needed
- Contribute to routine laboratory management and instrument maintenance and calibration
- Maintain general lab supplies and inventory, manage critical reagents preparation and inventory
- Support sample and data management
- Support contract testing lab management: sample shipments, obtain results, and follow up on open action items
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field and a minimum of 0.5-2 years of hands-on laboratory experience in an assay development and/or QC laboratory environment
- Experience working in a cGMP environment is a plus
- Familiarity with one or more of the following is preferred: ddPCR, qPCR, ELISA, viral genome titer, capsid titer, cell-based transgene potency, residual impurity characterization, electrophoretic assays, or other immunochemical assays
- Follow written procedures and deliver results with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, able to multitask and drive projects forward in a timely manner and with minimal supervision.
- Strong judgement and communication skills, such as the ability to identify and proactively escalate issues immediately to management. For example, questions about in training, or something not performed according to SOP.
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
Tenaya is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.