Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases in ways previously inconceivable. We are passionate about designing gene circuits to improve the “intelligence” of cell and gene therapies in order to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness against a broad range of diseases that conventional medicines are unable to address.
At Senti, we find purpose and meaning knowing that our efforts have the potential to improve the lives of patients and their families with more effective and safer treatment options. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Summary: We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager to become a part of an organization with an ambitious cause: to make smarter medicines while co-creating the company culture. We are looking for a dynamic Biopharma Sourcer to assist in developing sourcing programs and deliver exceptional talent across various departments. This role will work with Talent Acquisition Partner, external agencies and internal stakeholders to develop strong pipelines of qualified candidates. Promoting the company image, engaging in career fairs and community outreach to support our corporate goal of creating the best place to work!
- Establish the sourcing program to include developing and implementing the organizational sourcing strategy
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and philosophies
- Building pipelines of qualified candidates for immediate and future needs
- Train and mentor sourcing specialists on state-of-the-art recruiting methodologies
- Prepare metrics to allow the recruiters and hiring managers to come to data driven decisions for recruiting
- Track and report on sourcing activity
- Responsible for candidate outreach and qualification
- Source candidates using various platforms (LinkedIn recruiter, social media, professional associations, internal ATS, Boolean searches)
- Collaborate with the Sr. People Ops Manager with scheduling and logistics
- Implement and support outreach initiatives and campaigns to potential candidates
- Experience working in recruitment agency or in-house biotechnology, or pharmaceutical company is required
- Experience with Recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and other search platforms
- BS/BA degree in related discipline and seven years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative way
- Strong analytical and business communication skills
Senti Bio is a leading gene circuit company designing gene circuits to create a new generation of “smarter medicines" and enhance the therapeutic effectiveness of cell and gene therapies against a broad range of diseases that are unaddressed by current standards of care. We are proud to count Leaps by Bayer, NEA, 8VC, Matrix Partners China, Mirae Asset Capital, Amgen Ventures, and others among our investors. In December 2021, Senti Bio and Dynamics Special Purpose Corp. (Nasdaq: DYNS), a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), announced a definitive business combination agreement to create a public company focused on Gene Circuit-engineered cell and gene therapies. The transaction is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2022. Senti Bio is based in South San Francisco, CA, USA.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Senti Bio. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse Senti Team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.