Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases in ways previously inconceivable. We are passionate about designing gene circuits to improve the “intelligence” of cell and gene therapies in order to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness against a broad range of diseases that conventional medicines are unable to address.
At Senti, we find purpose and meaning knowing that our efforts have the potential to improve the lives of patients and their families with more effective and safer treatment options. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Senti Bio is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with a background in Analytical Development. The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of Senti’s proprietary immunotherapeutic cell engineering platforms into the clinic. The role will drive the development of flow cytometry-based methods for characterization and release of Senti’s drug products. This will entail supporting the development of new methods, the qualification and transfer of methods to QC, and characterization of manufacturing processes for CMC filings. We are looking for someone with a technically strong background with flow cytometry and CMC assay development wanting to build on their Analytical Development experience.
- Collaborate with R&D to understand product characteristics
- Identify and develop key flow cytometry assays for characterization and release of drug product and manufacturing processes.
- Drive the development, qualification, and transfer of release methods to QC
- Collaborate with AD team in the development of other assays such as immuno or cell-based functional assays
- Support Regulatory filings by running IND enabling studies and writing CMC sections of Regulatory filings
- Write Test Methods and SOPs
- Independently perform experiments, organize and analyze results
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Cell Biology or related life science field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, industry experience is strongly preferred
- Strong experience with flow cytometry
- Experience with cell-based functional assays, and/or immunoassays a plus
- Experience with assays qualification/validation and transfers
- Experience with Regulatory filings a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player, proactive and willing to work in a small team environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS office and other commonly used software and technology platforms
- Self-motivated and eager to take on temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
Senti Bio is a leading gene circuit company designing gene circuits to create a new generation of “smarter medicines" and enhance the therapeutic effectiveness of cell and gene therapies against a broad range of diseases that are unaddressed by current standards of care. We are proud to count Leaps by Bayer, NEA, 8VC, Matrix Partners China, Mirae Asset Capital, Amgen Ventures, and others among our investors. In December 2021, Senti Bio and Dynamics Special Purpose Corp. (Nasdaq: DYNS), a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), announced a definitive business combination agreement to create a public company focused on Gene Circuit-engineered cell and gene therapies. The transaction is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2022. Senti Bio is based in South San Francisco, CA, USA.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Senti Bio. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse Senti Team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.