Miroculus is seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Manager to join a dynamic and fast growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering revenue and expanding our customer base in the Eastern US/Canada territory for Miroculus instruments and reagents. You will have ownership over delivering accurate revenue forecasts throughout the fiscal year, as well as prospecting for new business. You will be responsible for maintaining knowledge of competitor products and their commercial strategies, as well as providing customer feedback on Miroculus products. You care about the customer experience and will have a hand in identifying unmet customer needs to enable the development of new and innovative products.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely across all departments of the organization, as well as guide the foundation of our developing Commercial team. This position can be remote within the US and will report into our North American Director of Sales.
- Establish and maintain trust-based relationships with key customers and partners to ensure successful adoption of products and collection of customer requirements.
- Attain quarterly and annual revenue targets established from annual commission plans.
- Work closely with Outside sales counterparts on territory analysis and growth strategies.
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts for assigned territory.
- Develop sales tools for effective lead generation activity.
- Utilize sales tools for lead generation such as GoogleScholar, Linkedin Navigator, SciLeads as well as conference and event lists.
- Develop mass emailing communications and plans in conjunction with marketing and outside sales.
- Maintain CRM database with timely, up-to-date information.
- Maintain and raise awareness of the competitive landscape, provide customer feedback, and introduce new product ideas to internal partners.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience selling life science reagents and solutions. Experience selling next generation sequencing target enrichment products is essential.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills as demonstrated by previous successful experience working cross functionally.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with product development processes/lifecycles.
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity, strong presence, and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- A deep understanding of the NGS application landscape (synthetic biology, proteomics, and other related fields also desirable).
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation.
- A shared passion for our mission to advance science and improve lives faster, together.
- BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in Life Sciences.
- Experience with molecular diagnostics.
- Understanding of and practical experience with Salesforce.
- A background in technical sales and support or field applications, with existing relationships in targeted accounts.
- Previous experience managing NGS-based products.
We offer a rich package of benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- FSA & HSA plans
- 401(k) match
- Subsidized commuter benefits and thrice weekly lunches for on-site employees
- Flexible vacation policy and a generous suite of paid holidays including a week off at the end of the year
Miroculus uses proprietary digital microfluidics technology to automate and miniaturize the most complex genomic protocols such as NGS library prep, synthetic biology, genome editing, and combinatorial chemistry in a compact, user-friendly system. Our vision is to make the most complex protocols easy and accessible to scientists everywhere. We are a tight-knit team who strives to work together according to our company values of humility, commitment, and solidarity.
Commitment to Diversity
Miroculus believes that diversity is a competitive advantage, that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, body size or shape, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Covid Vaccine Requirement
For the health and safety of our team members, vendors, and customers, Miroculus requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to show proof of vaccination. New hires will be given a grace period of eight (8) weeks to comply with this mandate. This requirement is a condition of employment with Miroculus, unless you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief.