We have generated large volumes of high dimensional data and are currently generating them at an exponentially increasing rate. We need your help to sift through,organize and analyze our data sets to extract insight. You will be required to:
- Contribute to building the infrastructure required to analyze, store and organize data generated from wetlab equipment in the cloud, in a secure and globally accessible manner.
- Collect and consolidate existing data sets of protein-ligand interactions.
- Guide experimental biologists into producing proper training and testing datasets to benchmark protein-ligand interaction prediction algorithms .
- Developing and designing novel analysis tools for data generated from custom experimental workflows. Work with the software team to make these tools usable and accessible.
- Contribute to defining and establishing experimental protocols to facilitate result analysis.
- Deliver statistically valid data interpretation to internal and external parties.