Triple Ring Technologies, Inc. offers a unique environment for technically strong individuals. Headquartered in Newark, CA, we are an innovative research and development company that partners with clients to deliver complex technical solutions. Our highly interdisciplinary team includes senior professionals from industry, finance, and academia, with extensive experience in medical device, life science, clean tech, security, and industrial technologies. We both challenge and rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Learn more about us at www.tripleringtech.com.
In this role you will work with the Bioassay group and perform research and product development experimentation on high-profile client projects. You will work closely with Triple Ring Technologies’ engineers and scientists to further product development projects in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary and collaborative environment. This position will report to Manager, Biology.
· Perform experiments of analytical/diagnostic assays such as PCR, ELISA, chemistry assays, etc. on both standard laboratory equipment as well as custom prototypes.
· Analyze data and summarize key conclusions to internal and external stakeholders.
· Assist in literature research and development of novel assay methodologies.
Education, Experience and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or equivalent
· 1 - 2 years of life sciences industry experience preferred
· Skilled in the use of standard lab tools (pipettes, plate readers, etc.) and in laboratory best practices.
· Hands-on lab experience in real-time PCR assays preferred
· Experience in other assay methodologies – cell-based assays, immunoassays, molecular assays a plus
· Able to function at a high-level in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
· Able to work on multiple projects.