Marketing Intern at Mission Bio
South San Francisco, CA, US
Are you curious, driven, and collaborative? Do you want to gain experience in one of the most innovating biotech companies in the Bay area? On the Scientist 2018 Top 10 innovations list, Mission Bio is looking for a highly motivated aspiring future marketer to join us in the mission to help researchers and clinicians unlock single-cell biology to enable the discovery, development, and delivery of precision medicine. The successful candidate will leverage their passion and knowledge in science and marketing to help increase awareness of Mission Bio to a broad audience and help with top-of-funnel activities.
- Draft content for email marketing campaigns and social media campaigns (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) to increase general awareness of Mission Bio via deployment through Pardot.
- Help to organize various marketing campaigns and materials, including the reorganization of share drive to reduce redundancy and enhance folder structure.
- Organizing and curate competitive landscape data.
- Draft marketing content for customer-facing materials including updating website content for SEO.
- Assure accuracy and clarity of customer-facing materials.
- Work with product management to ensure clear articulation of product value propositions and positioning of key features/benefits.
- Work with Marcom to ensure compliance with brand and style guidelines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Strong team player.
- Desire to learn and grow in marketing, particularly in the context of life sciences.
- Scientific background (Biology, Chemistry, etc.), preferred.
- Marketing experience or coursework completed, preferred.
- Must have completed freshman, sophomore or junior year by June at an accredited college or university, with plans to return to school in the following term.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- Experience utilizing various social media channels is helpful.
- Creativity and a passion for creating new content are a plus.