Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases in ways previously inconceivable. We are passionate about designing gene circuits to improve the “intelligence” of cell and gene therapies in order to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness against a broad range of diseases that conventional medicines are unable to address.
At Senti, we find purpose and meaning knowing that our efforts have the potential to improve the lives of patients and their families with more effective and safer treatment options. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
The Senior Manager of Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, reporting directly to the CFO, will be part of the team working to ensure that Senti Bio is strategically positioned with investors, and will be heavily involved in all aspects of investor relations, including tracking and analyzing the investor landscape, planning and driving an active IR calendar, and shaping the corporate messaging and investment thesis. Successful candidates will be self-directed, detail oriented, organized, collaborative, comfortable in fast-paced cultures, and passionate about the business of science and medicine.
- Investor Relations
- Develop presentations, analyses, and supporting materials to help articulate the company’s vision and strategy
- Build and maintain financial and valuation models for Senti and for comparables across the cell & gene therapy competitive landscape
- Support and manage logistics around investor events to include: banking conferences, 1x1 meetings, roadshows, conference calls, KOL events at medical/scientific meetings; schedule management’s attendance at all investor-related meetings
- Develop IR/CC updates for Board meetings as needed
- Corporate Communications
- Develop an excellent understanding of Senti’ business, strategy, science, pipeline, and financials
- Support production of all communications-related materials including presentations, press releases, social media content, corporate brochures, videos, interview briefs, and more.
- Work with People Operations to develop an internal communications framework to align company strategy, engage all employees, and communicate progress against key milestones and metrics
- Manage the company website
- Manage external communication agency relationships
- BA/BS required, Master’s level degree or above preferred
- 5+ years of progressive investor relations experience with in-house investor relations, an investor relations firm, and/or equity research/capital markets experience within the biotech industry
- Strategic thinker with ability to adapt quickly to a high-growth, fast paced environment
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills who can work both independently and collaboratively, often to tight deadlines
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Superior financial and investment analysis capabilities, including clear and thorough understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques used by financial and investment professionals
Salary and Benefits:
- Base pay and stock options to be determined based on application qualifications with the aim of being competitive with similar roles in the area
- Significant growth opportunity as the company expands
Senti Bio is a leading gene circuit company designing gene circuits to create a new generation of “smarter medicines" and enhance the therapeutic effectiveness of cell and gene therapies against a broad range of diseases that are unaddressed by current standards of care. We are proud to count Leaps by Bayer, NEA, 8VC, Matrix Partners China, Mirae Asset Capital, Amgen Ventures, Intel Capital, Ridgeback Capital, Lux Capital, KB Investment, Pear VC, Smilegate Investment, Menlo Ventures, LifeSci Venture Partners, Alexandria Venture Investments, Allen & Company, LifeForce Capital, Omega Funds, Nest.Bio, Gaingels, Noveus Capital, and Goodman Capital among our investors. Senti Bio is based in South San Francisco, CA, USA.