- Assisting in month end-close process and internal control implementation
- Leading and owning the Accounts Payable function ensuring all invoices and other vendor communications have been addressed efficiently, on time and appropriately
- Implementing systems to identify and minimize discrepancies related to POs, contracts, invoices, and payments.
- Processing all vendor invoices with accuracy, and obtaining payment approvals internally to ensure on time payments
- Obtain and monitoring vendor statements diligently for accuracy and responding to team or vendor inquires, as needed
- Resolving purchase order (PO), contract, invoice, and payment discrepancies through dedicated communication with procurement, end-users, and the vendor – quickly and efficiently
- Assisting the accounting team colleagues in fixed assets and prepaid processes
- Maintaining vendor files thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Support the requirements of the annual audit and quarterly reviews through preparation of audit schedules and other support requested by the external auditors
- Support the requirements of management’s testing of internal controls through gathering support requested by SOX consultants and reviewing any relevant internal control narratives
- Assist with special projects as needed, including assisting with tax returns and filings
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of hands-on Accounts Payable and experience processing transaction.
- Full Cycle AP experience (required); experience in life science companies (desired)
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP systems, such as NetSuite, Point Purchasing, Mineral Tree, or similar systems (highly desired)
- Strong organizational, analytical, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize across multiple projects to meet deadlines and produce high-quality work in a dynamic and energizing environment
- SOX implementation experience is required
- System implementation experience is desired.
Nurix Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. Leveraging Nurix’s extensive expertise in E3 ligases together with its proprietary DNA-encoded libraries, Nurix has built DELigase, an integrated discovery platform to identify and advance novel drug candidates targeting E3 ligases, a broad class of enzymes that can modulate proteins within the cell. Nurix’s drug discovery approach is to either harness or inhibit the natural function of E3 ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system to selectively decrease or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix’s wholly owned pipeline comprises targeted protein degraders of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase, a B-cell signaling protein, and inhibitors of Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene-B, an E3 ligase that regulates T cell activation. Nurix is headquartered in San Francisco, California.