Atreca is an integrated biotechnology company located in South San Francisco, California. We apply our proprietary drug discovery platform to profile clinically relevant, active B cell responses in patients receiving successful treatment and, in turn, develop a portfolio of antibody therapeutics against novel tumor targets with the potential to treat large patient populations. Atreca seeks talented, driven individuals who are dedicated to making a positive impact on human health and are motivated to become key members of a growing biotechnology company.
In this key role, reporting to the Director of IT, the Enterprise Applications Manager is responsible for performing business systems analysis and project management activities which include planning, designing, implementing and maintaining company business applications and computer systems including Enterprise Applications, Data Warehousing and Data Integration as well as Business Intelligence, Analytics applications. This role determines business requirements, conducts process analysis and prioritization. The position will work to ensure that technology architecture and governance are aligned to strategic business initiatives and corporate goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs application administration activities, which includes coordinating and managing the purchasing, installation, and configuration of platform software and related application software upgrades.
- Monitors and implements finance system changes and administers access to finance systems and information utilizing approved information technology security policies, standards, and guidelines. Follows SOX control requirements where applicable.
- Oversight and management of pharmaceutical/biotech projects for the following platforms: Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Analytics/Dashboard/Tableau Reporting.
- Assesses customer and/or business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends solutions.
- Participates on project teams responsible for system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades. Monitors project milestones and reports project progress to management. Works closely with technical staff, vendors, and contacts from other institutions to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Assists in technical support problem resolution related to networks, servers, desktops, database management software, operating systems, and/or business application software systems.
- Creates and maintains standards, procedures, and documentation related to area of responsibility. May participate in system audits and perform testing for disaster recovery or SOX controls, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
- Participates in recommending budget items; implements and allocates resources following budget approval.
- May define testing and development environment suitable for testing and evaluation of new technologies.
- Positions in this classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above and all positions perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- 5-10 years of experience in IT building and supporting enterprise applications
- Knowledge of ERP system platforms, integration, and best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft networking and directory environment
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles
- Data Warehousing, Data Integration (Informatica), Analytics/Dashboard/Tableau Reporting
- Experience in implementing and managing Commercial CRM applications and the associated dashboards
- Strong working knowledge with Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP Validated Systems and GDPR Regulations
- Self-starter with ability to deal with ambiguity
- Prior experience working in the Life Science industry including pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device required
- Effective project management skills; change management capability
- Experience with managing cloud applications and platforms
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Experience working with and understanding Finance business processes
- Team players only
Exact title commensurate with experience. Atreca is an equal opportunity employer.