Bolt Threads is looking for a positive team player to join us as the Executive Assistant to our CEO. You have excellent interpersonal skills, inspiring trust with everyone you interact with both internally and externally. You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and at times with ambiguity. You are experienced in handling tight deadlines and last-minutes changes, adapt quickly and problem solve independently. You are a natural at implementing processes for yourself to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Provide accurate and effective executive administrative support to the CEO.
- Identify and anticipate needs, and communicate closely with the CEO to plan work activities accordingly.
- Manage schedules with heavy calendaring of personal and complex business meetings, often including other executives, staff and outside parties. Support other Founder calendars/schedules as needed.
- Book travel for CEO and other executives, as needed.
- Manage outside travel agent for complex or regular staff bookings.
- Support Marketing and PR involving CEO’s speaking engagements and events.
- Manage, schedule and cater Board meetings and other internal and external meetings.
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams.
- Request and track status of NDAs before meetings and calls occur
- Maintain documents and up-to-date information.
- Manage deadlines related to business and personal planning as well as other special projects.
- General office responsibilities include but are not limited to: Schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings, create and prepare presentation materials, assist with special projects, schedule travel, process payment and expense reports, order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greet visitors, disseminate information, solve conference room booking conflicts for staff and large complex meetings. Serve as back up to Office Coordinator/EA in Portland or Office Manager in Emeryville.
- As needed, consolidate, format, and distribute PowerPoint Presentations (or Apple Keynote Presentations) from multiple sources and coordinate/publish agenda and minutes from meetings.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of various types of internal and external meetings
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps (gCal, gDrive, gChat), MS Office and other PC or Mac computer skills and calendaring tools. Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Experienced in successfully managing multiple projects or priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal skills