Research Associate Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Bioengineering at Finless Foods
San Francisco, CA, US / Berkeley, CA, US
Finless Foods is an early-stage biotechnology company dedicated to creating edible seafood products using cell and tissue engineering. We are looking for a Biochemist/ Molecular biologist to work in fish cell culture technology development. This is a laboratory-based position involving protein purification, protein characterization and tissue engineering. The position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• B.S. or M.S. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering or a related discipline
• Knowledge of, and experience with protein biochemistry
• Experience with protein purification, western-blotting and other analytic methods
• Experience with tissue engineering experience is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills