Research Associate Molecular Cell Biology at Finless Foods
San Francisco, CA, US / Berkeley, CA, US
Finless Foods is an early-stage biotechnology company dedicated to creating edible seafood products using cell and tissue engineering. We are looking for a Molecular Cell Biologist to work in fish cell culture technology development. This is a laboratory-based position involving the development of cell culture techniques and establishment of novel cell lines. The position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• B.S. or M.S. in Molecular Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline
• Knowledge of, and experience with animal cell culture techniques
• Knowledge of microscopy and cell imaging methods
• Experience with primary and stem cell biology
• Excellent oral and written communication skills