Bioengineer at Indee
San Francisco, CA, US
Indee Labs is a Y Combinator (Winter 2017) and QB3@953 start up developing hardware for gene delivery. Our hardware is uniquely positioned for the efficient development and scalable manufacturing of gene-modified cell therapies.
We are seeking a bioengineer to join the team and accelerate the development of our microfluidic gene delivery platform. Day-to-day responsibilities will include design and development of our hardware while executing on mammalian cell experiments. The ideal candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits along with equity.
• Mammalian cell culture
• Scientific computing
• Work authorised in the United States
• Industry experience
• Ability to design, build and develop test rigs
• Demonstrated research track record
• Ability to work independently and lead others
• Ability to manage a small lab
• Background or interests in entrepreneurship
• Located in or will to relocate to the Bay Area
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.