At Eighteen B, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bolt Threads, we are on a mission to change the skincare industry one ingredient at a time. Inspired by nature, devoted to science, committed to sustainability, Eighteen B is scientifically designed skincare for the confident skincare explorer.
Through rigorous scientific research and transparency, we develop innovative, safe, effective, cruelty-free skincare products unlike anything else on the market. We are a venture-backed, idea-driven company, led by world-class scientific and product development talent, as well as experienced executives from the skincare and beauty industries.
We are looking for…
A scrappy Associate Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing activities, ensuring key brand messaging and strategy is cascaded across all channel partners as well as tracking and measuring the performance of our marketing efforts in support of our culture of continuous improvement. You will be a vital member of the team who will impact the outcome of our growing business by demonstrating the ability to contribute to strategy and help it come to life with actionable plans. This role reports to the Head of Brand.
- Participate in brand planning and strategy development
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating the marketing calendar
- Create promotional strategy and cascade key activities across all channel partners – Including kitting strategy for important gifting moments ex: Mother’s Day + Holiday
- Effectively represent consumer insights and brand strategy internally and externally
- Outline key content needs to support marketing activities
- Take a strong leadership role in the day to day marketing activities as well as tentpole marketing events ex: holidays and new product launches
- Lead and inspire cross functional teams and channel partners to deliver results
- Lead data analytics and insights and with the overall objective of measuring the effectiveness of our marketing activities, optimizing based on key learnings to grow brand awareness (and ultimately sales)
- Support Public Relations planning and activations
- Manage marketing insert program and brand related collateral
- Manage Brand Budget
To be successful…
You will be an action-oriented team player who is motivated by challenges, comfortable with ambiguity, and possess a robust sense of curiosity.
And you bring…
- A minimum of 4 years (2 years with MBA) experience in consumer or brand marketing
- A thorough understanding of standard marketing techniques
- Experience working on DTC brands / e-commerce
- Demonstrated leadership, strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- The ability to take conclusions from data and communicate and present those actionable insights to leadership and business executives.
- The ability to balance creative and data-driven thinking
- A passion for healthy skin