At DotLab, we are at the forefront of the future of women's healthcare technology as we prepare to launch the first-ever diagnostic test for endometriosis--a disease that affects 1 in 10 women worldwide and is a top cause of infertility.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to reimagine the experience of physicians and patients. While much of the approach to endometriosis is marred by complexity and misinformation, you are excited to significantly improve the patient and physician journey and make a lasting impact in women’s health.
- Work closely with VP Marketing to develop brand strategy, marketing programs, and materials, and drive the execution of day-to-day marketing tactics against overall marketing plan
- Execute omni-channel marketing campaigns to generate customer leads
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy, including email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Track ROI for marketing programs and make strategic recommendations on marketing investments based on trends and insights
- Lead planning and execution for scientific conferences and other local and regional HCP meetings and events
- Develop marketing collateral for external ad board meetings with physicians, sales meetings, and patients
- Lead qualitative and quantitative market research with HCPs and patients; translate results into compelling marketing campaigns and tactics
- Work with product team to provide feedback on new product features and workflow
- Support relationships with marketing and distribution partners to drive high performance and revenue growth
- Prior experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm (e.g., Bain, BCG, McKinsey) or a life sciences focused consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in physician and/or patient marketing
- Strategic and "hands-on" individual with comfort working in fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in omni-channel marketing, including content marketing, digital marketing (social, SEO, paid search), and related events
- Prior experience in diagnostics marketing
- Experience with new product launches
- Ability to adapt, think creatively, and solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- User focused, data oriented, and a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary and equity commensurate with experience
San Francisco, CA
Full-time permanent position
Send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com, and please name your resume file as: [Last Name] [First Name] [Resume], [Role of Interest]. We'll get back to you if there is a potential fit!
DotLab is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.