At Bolt Threads, we believe that answers to our most vexing problems can be found in nature. Every day we’re inspired by the amazing materials we work with and driven by the desire to turn these materials into incredible products. We are a venture backed, idea driven company, led by world-class scientific and engineering talent, as well as experienced executives from the technology and apparel industries.
We’re Looking For...
Bolt Threads is looking for a seasoned NetSuite Business Analyst to support and maintain our NetSuite system. The ideal candidate should be able to interface directly with cross functional business teams to identify their needs and work on implementing it in NetSuite and/or working with cross functional engineering teams across other systems. The individual should be able to deal with ambiguity and can “connect the dots” using their experience and expertise. You will be working on some exciting operational initiatives in the first 6 months that will have a direct impact on the company’s strategic goals.
You’ll be Excited to Come to Work Because…
- You’ll have the ability to make a significant, positive impact on a team, a company, and the world.
- You’ll get honest feedback that’s given in the service of helping us get better at what we do.
- You’ll encounter unique (often ambiguous) challenges, and diverse teams working to solve them
- You’ll find innovative approaches to science, technology, and culture.
Within the first 30 days…
- You will drive issue management, serving as the primary point of contact for reported issues. Accurately and efficiently identify system issues, assign appropriate priority, and work with internal engineering or NetSuite support teams to push to resolution.
- You will develop relationships with stakeholders across the company to define requirements and translate them into NetSuite configuration activities.
- You will take on project management of our current NetSuite integrations and implementations by working closely with users to identify, plan, implement, document, and maintain best practice processes and system enhancements.
Within the first 60 days…
- You will assume responsibility for the full lifecycle of NetSuite enhancements, partnering with internal stakeholders to maintain and optimize NetSuite processes and infrastructure during design, testing, and implementation.
- You will work with stakeholders to develop a NetSuite implementation roadmap that outlines new functionality and business processes necessary to meet Bolt’s expanding business needs.
This Team will be Excited to Have You Because You Bring...
- 2-4 years NetSuite experience, including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Inventory Management within an Ecommerce/Retail environment
- 1+ years managing release deployments across the organization
- 2+ years of monitoring and maintaining day-to-day system processes and reporting to support operations
- 2+ years of with Issue Management, using ticketing systems and reporting
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and ability to work with large data sets
- Strong attention to detail with a love of change management
- Technical Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
It would be valuable to have any of the following but not necessary:
- Exposure to WMS and POS systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification