uBiome’s mission is to advance the science of the microbiome and make it useful to people. We are passionate about what we do and we want you to be passionate for us on all of our social media outlets. You will use your people and communication skills to respond to comments, questions, and concerns posted on social media in order to foster a positive community and value to the user’s experience. You will escalate user-generated content to internal stakeholders and teams to advocate for our user community.
- Collaborate PR and Customer Support to ensure our customer is being heard
- Think deeply about our customers and what they might want to know or need to know
- Be infinitely patient and kind with our customers
- Know our products and processes like the back of your hand and be able to speak about them with ease
If you love:
- Connecting with people
- Being the solution
If you are:
If you have:
- Social media savvy
- Experience responding to customers on social media and creating positive user experiences
- Degree in marketing, communications, psychology; or any other relevant degree, then tell us why it’s relevant
- A love of making a measurable impact and talking about it
...then we would love to talk!
Learn more about uBiome
uBiome offers competitive salaries combined with generous benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, vision and FSA
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Meaningful equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Subsidized membership to a gym of your choice
- Daily lunch service and plentiful snacks
- Your choice of professional software and equipment
uBiome is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is designed to ensure that we continue to hire the very best.
You’ll meet with members of our product, engineering, marketing and leadership teams, either remotely or in person. The interview process concludes with a flexible paid work trial where you can apply your skills and get to know our team.