The Senior Bioinformatics Scientist will play a key role in leading the design of next generation sequencing data analysis workflows to support our single cell genomics platform. This individual will work closely with the Biology and Marketing teams to define and develop tools and workflows that identify clinically relevant genomic variations. The specific duties of the Senior Bioinformatics Scientist will include:
· Lead the development effort to build and maintain automated, highly scalable next-generation sequencing (NGS) data processing pipeline . Assist in the data analysis and support of these projects.
· Build and test algorithms used to identify genetic variants from NGS data.
· Contribute to building analytical tools which allow for clustering and visualization of genotypic information used in subclone identification.
· Build analytical and visualization tools that utilize state of the art use of
· Incorporate Agile software development and source control best practices in development process.
· Provide written documentation and specifications of bioinformatic requirements and workflows.
· Support commercially launched analytical software packages.
Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology or a related field. 2 years of experience in the job offered, as a Bioinformatic Scientist, Scientific Software Developer, or in a related occupation.
Candidates must possess 2 years of experience or education in the following:
To apply, please contact: email@example.com and insert this Reference code: BioRX-3 in the subject line.