The Registered Nurse Per Diem (RNPD) is responsible for creating awareness of the clinical benefits of the company’s technologies in commercial sites and patient care settings, and training healthcare providers in the proper use of the company’s vascular access technologies. Requires interfacing among several internal and external teams including project teams, multi-disciplinary hospital teams, and vendors. Supports internal team members and customers with all aspects of implementation, communications, and formal training.
The ideal candidate will possess experience both as a practicing healthcare provider and as a medical device industry professional. This role will work closely with a talented, entrepreneurial team that has grown multiple start-up companies into established organizations in the health and technology sectors. A passion for making a positive impact in healthcare and on patients is required, as is the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders within hospitals and beyond. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable in situations of ambiguity, as well as with making decisions in a fast-moving environment.
Velano’s RNPD will be responsible for a range of activities, including:
- Provide Go Live support for trial and implementations, including training and onboarding, new account start-up and site initiations, product release kickoffs, answering practitioner and patient questions and will work closely with Velano core team to provide continuous customer feedback.
- Continuously highlight the essential benefits of the technology to direct users and to hospital personnel.
- Manage and support customer expectations throughout the trial and implementation and training processes.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a patient care or hospital environment is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Demonstrated practical application of successful adult learning practices and methodologies, as well as assessment tools, practices and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience changing the patient standard of care.
- Proven ability to be an effective and timely communicator with coworkers and all levels of multidisciplinary hospital teams is required.
- Required to work in a hospital setting and ability to attend live patient care settings.
- Highly consultative selling business approach and skillset.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities, meet established project deadlines, and TE.
- Self-motivated, follows through on expected responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Embodies the Velano Vascular IMPACT core values and is a model of integrity.
- Bachelors in Nursing required, Current RN license (or advanced practice nursing license), advanced degree preferred